We hire and distribute seafarers in the right place according to the needs of the ship owner complying with the
International and National Requirements established by Governing Labour Bodies of the individual country of origin of the Seafarers employed and as mandated by the ILO under the Maritime Labour Convention of 2006.
- Overseas manning Agencies
- ASIANA SHIP MANAGEMENT, INC.
- CLEENE MARITIME CORP.
- LACERTA SHIPPING AGENCIES PHILS. INC.
- RONA PRATAMA CITRA ABADI
- PT.KSM INDONESIA
- SEO YANG SHIPPING CO., LTD.
- BUSAN JOONG ANG SHIPPING CO. LTD
- Main business function
- Crew dispatching services to International going vessels under the company’s crew management contract.
- Crew selection, replacement arrangements, qualification / certificate management.
- Instructions, education, and negotiations with local recruiting agents in the country of origin of the crew.
- Planning and management of crew and on-board joining rotation.
- Before joining onboard, planning and implementation of Pre-Joining Meeting thru the nominated Manning Agency.
- Screening of crew members who excelled well during their services onboard and as recommended by the vessel’s Master for promotion.
- Various customer support related to crew dispatch commissioned by ship owners and ship management companies.
(Preparation of contract for salary revision, crew selection proposal, processing of various requests, etc.)
- Budget management and remittance arrangements for ship money (crew salary, food purchase funds, miscellaneous expenses, etc.) to each ship in charge
- Emergency response work in the event of injury or illness or trouble between crew members on a ship in operation
(Depending on the content, we will cooperate with insurance companies, local agents, Coast Guard,etc.) ・Visit to the ships under the Company’s Crewing and Safety Management.
(Domestic or overseas business trip when necessary / Certificate management confirmation / Food storage inventory check Including various interviews with crew members / preparation of reports and submission to owners)
- Payment of various invoices and creation of insurance invoices
- Preparation and submission of boarding / alighting report to All Japan Seamen's Union
- Preparation and necessary support for a newly built or modified vessel
- Participation in operation test and sea trial when requested by the ship owner.(Submit comments for improvement of defective parts to the shipyard, etc.)
- Ceremony attendance at the time of delivery of a newly constructed or modified ship.(Correspondence of attending banks, charterers, trading companies, etc.)